I want to do it too then :3
1. 2 full dolls, 1 floating head and 1 doll & 1 body on their way :)
2. Visually, I like most of the Soom boys’ faces. As regards the customer service: Resinsoul, Doll in Mind and Migidoll. I wont tell which company’s dolls i find the least pretty, in case sb has them and likes them :)
3. All of them, but it all started with my minimee - Vicky. I needed to buy three heads to find the perfect one for the OC. I just love him too much :)
4. 1.5 year since my first dolls arrived.
6. Through putting their faceups, sewing and hugging them:3
Sounds quite fun!
1. 9 full dolls, 2 floating heads (or actually 3 if you count my Obitsu Gretel)
2. I guess my favourite company would be Elfdoll, since I seem to be hoarding their dolls or something. I have Euna, Mir (he’s a hybrid though) and Vivien head right now, but in the past I’ve also had Wu and June. XD I also really love dolls from Supia. Least favourite? I don’t think I have one.
3. I love all of them, but without a doubt Caerdin (Plasticmoon Teru/Soom hybrid) is my favourite. He’s a resin version of a character from fantasy stories I’ve been working on for years and he was also my first SD-sized doll - and it was love at first sight. I absolutely adore his face sculpt.
4. I bought my first doll in 2007, but I’ve discovered BJDs a bit earlier…in 2004 or 2005, if i remember correctly.
5. Historical and fantasy.
6. Through taking photos of them, designing and sewing their clothes and in some cases painting their faceups.
golden fleece on Flickr.
Barely anyone knows I have this gray cutie.
It’s my golden faunus yeanling, not quite finished yet, but I have everything planned and getting there step by step.
Faceup & blushing by Ferret’s Nook
Wig from Dollwig, coat Volks
Photo replaced for visionsofsilence (sorki, nie mam lepszego, może jutro?)
Coś tam widać, a to co widać mi się podoba. ;) Z resztą i makijaż na tym zdjęciu lepiej widać, śliczny jest.